Thursday 21 May 2009

Angles and Demons

A couple of weeks ago I went to see Angles and Demons in the cinema, it was amazing. I loved every bit of the movie and it is now definately one of my favourite. Here is a short trailer for it:



As you can tell by the trailer, the movie did have quite a lot of blood and murder but I still thought it was great, it had lots of suspense and the plot was fantastic. I was already reading the book when I went to see it but I had still not finished it and now I regret going to see the movie before finishing the book. Although it did ruin some suspense I still couldn't put the book down because the book was a little bit different to the movie (but it did stick to the main parts) and I really wanted to know how the book ends. As usual when I compared the book with the movie I thought the book was better but I think that is mainly because of the time factor they had to consider in making the movie and so they couldn't fit everything in it.

4 comments:

  1. It was much better than De Vinci Code (the movie)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,really u coerced me to see the film.the trial is sooooo attractive,and I hope to find the book to read in.Nice topic
    hope to be frinds
    c u
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you
    Yeah, it's a great film and book

    ReplyDelete